Our online Attitude courses
The attitude course takes an interactive and dynamic approach to learning. You will have your level defined at the beginning of the course based on a personal evaluation. Together, you and your teacher will define the course objectives, set realistic goals and select specific skills that will benefit you in your personal and professional life.
You will be provided with a range of in-class and self-study materials defined by the course objectives. Materials include information sheets, class and home practice worksheets, games and interactive activities, role-plays, discussions and audio-visual learning materials. You will be tested at regular intervals over the course to ensure that sufficient progress is being achieved. You will learn the phrases, structures, techniques, and special expressions that will take their English ability to the next level.
Duration: 45 hours
Size: 1-4 alumnos
- Develops core skills- listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Improves the student’s confidence, fluency and overall accuracy.
- Emphasis on the students productive skills and general .listening comprehension
- Targets the students’ key problem areas and reinforces grammar and vocabulary.
With the help of your teacher, you will design your course by:
- Prioritizing the core skills you want to develop (speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar).
- Defining the specific communicative skills required for your progress (English for travel, socialising, reading technical information, expressing opinions etc.).
- Incorporating the vocabulary related to your business and work.
- You will be able to communicate more confidently, fluently and accurately.
- You will overcome your weaknesses and balance your language skills.
- You will be able to use vocabulary, expressions and grammar structures required by a proficient student of the level.