Our personalized language courses include:
An initial evaluation and a detailed pre-course needs analysis
- In-person individual interviews and level testing of all participants
- The formation of compatible groups
- A course program devised according to the objectives defined in the needs analysis
- On-going assessment of participant progress throughout the course
- Regular review of course goals
- End of course evaluation with certificates
- Recommendations for follow-up learning
No two clients learn the same way, or have the same needs, which is why all of our classes are personalized to meet individual objectives.
All programs are specifically designed to meet the needs of each individual and workplace. Participants learn practical and relevant skills that can be applied immediately at the workplace or elsewhere. All of our English programs are available on a one-to-one basis, or to small groups.
Your syllabus will incorporate practical skills and place an emphasis on building fluency and confidence through the acquisition of vocabulary and grammar structures related to your specific areas of interest. Through a needs analysis at the start of the course, you define the required skills. We then source materials and design a course tailored around your needs.
Our course levels and durations
This table outlines the minimum course duration required to complete a level. For more information don’t hesitate to contact us.